Along with video hosting provider, YouTube is also the second largest search engine in the world and has been used widely by various corporates for promoting, entertaining as well as educating the audience.
Since YouTube has almost 22 billion monthly visits, it provides a great opportunity for the newbies to enhance their brand awareness among the people by uploading their commercial videos on YouTube.
But just uploading a video on YouTube is not enough to get YouTube subscribers fast, it is also required to implement some strategies which will help some newbies to get to the top of Google with YouTube.
While you want to optimize the ranking of YouTube on Google basically you have to use two major formulae which help in optimizing the rank of the video of newbies as well as help them to get free YouTube subscribers. These two formulae are
- Video Content
- User Engagement
The essential formula to attract the audience and convert them into subscriber is Video Content for the YouTube Channel. This is the foundation of YouTube video search engine optimization. A search for any video performed on the basis of any keyword that must be included in your Video content as well as if your content is entertaining with impressive graphic designs then it will be capable to hold viewers and make them hit subscribe button.
The following are some video content that need to be corrected for optimizing the YouTube video:
- Title: Title of the YouTube video is one of the most important factors in YouTube SEO where it is very necessary to put the keywords. It is the title of YouTube video that will greatly affect the Click through rate (CTR) and it holds a very important place on YouTube Search Results Page (YSRP). Along with your title should also have some eye catching words to make people to hit link of the video while it seen it as result of search.
- Description: YouTube description is a place where you describe your video. You are generally allowed to put 300-500 words in the description section of YouTube. While writing the description you have to place the keyword intelligently. This will definitely help to increase the ranking of YouTube as well as it will also increase YouTube subscribers for free.
- Tags: It is always recommended to put at least 10 relevant tags and insert the keywords in the tags. However, it is very essential to make sure that the keyword that you have placed is relevant to the YouTube video.
- Transcription: In YouTube, videos are automatically transcribed but the problem is the YouTube transcribe the video in a horrible manner and as such you have to make sure that the transcriptions are done in a proper way.
- Channel Authority: If you add the word channel in the YouTube video then it becomes easier for the user to search the videos. Because whenever a user puts the words channel in the Google search engine there is a great chance that your videos pop up. Google primarily uses Channel’s authority for individual video ranking.
- Content Delivery: Content delivery plays a very important role in optimizing the video. It is very important that the content that is delivered should be of excellent quality because if the video is of poor quality then the user will not watch your video.
- Thumbnail: It is most essential part as it is represent a graphical image for the video. YouTube select three images to set as thumbnail for your video, you can set one of them. If that image will be attractive then only user will urge to open the link. These three images are selected at three timing of the video: first ¼ of total time, second ½ of the total time and third ¾ of the total time.
User engagement factor also plays an important role in optimizing the ranking of YouTube videos as well as help you to get YouTube subscribers for free. The following are some user engagement factors that need to be corrected for optimizing the YouTube video:
- Views: Views also plays an important role in optimizing the YouTube video in the Google search engine. With the help of Views, the quality of YouTube videos is measured. If you observe that the video of the newbies is watched fully then you can determine that the quality of the YouTube video is good. The more the user watches the video the better is the quality of the video.
- Inbound links: YouTube also uses inbound links for rank optimization. The inbound linking consequently affects the SERP ranking in the Google Search Engine. Inbound linking will not only increase the views but also boost the credibility among all the people who are in this field.
- Social Shares: It is also a great idea to share your YouTube videos through Social Network. Whenever you share the videos on social networking site YouTube will track the shares as social signals as well as user engagement factors. This will help in a great way to optimize the ranking of the YouTube as well as get subscribers.
- Comment/Feedbacks: Comments and feedback of the user also play a great role in optimizing the video in Google search engine as well as to increase YouTube subscribers for free. Thus it is important to comment back to the user response which in turn will help to optimize the video.
Thus, if the newbies follow the above strategies they can easily optimize their YouTube videos and will get to the top of the Google Search engine.
Also read about:
3 Steps to start business successfully on YouTube
Top 7 Tricks To Make Digital Marketing Work for Everyone
Top 7 Tips to Stay Healthy In Your 40s